Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a reliable car
Hi,
I’m a 32 year old Mother of a 4 year old little girl. I work 3 jobs to try to keep up with my bills and to support my daughter. My vehicle has recently been taking a financial toll on me and has currently stopped running. I do not have the money to fix it and no longer want to put money into fixing it.
I really need my vehicle to get around. I live in a rural area where this in no public transportation and one of my jobs require me to have a vehicle to make deliveries. I have no money in my savings because I have been putting so much money in to this vehicle.
I am a strong willed person and try everything else before asking anyone for help but I’m at a dead end right now. Not only that but this past weekend I felt like a horrible mom; I live in a rural area so my daughter and I had to walk about 8 mile altogether to get some groceries. The whole way there I was trying to explain to my daughter why we had to walk. On the way back she was so tired and she was telling me she wishes we had a car that could get us around. It broke my heart and made me feel like I am failing her. I have been working three jobs and it’s still just not enough.
Here I am now with a plan but need financial help. I plan on trading in my broke down car and putting a deposit down for a used but new to me car that is more reliable.
 I promise to pay it forward once I get on my feet. There are so many people that need that helping hand to get back on their feet. I want to help those people but I need to get on my feet first. Anything will help get me closer to my goal and we would appreciate with anything you can help with.  
Thank you for reading
paypal.me/Mommyandme2014