Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Mom, of 2 has fallen on some hardships
Heart 
Angel      Hello, and thank you for taking the time out to read my thread. I was led here, as I feel I have exhausted all other options. Ever since my son was diagnosed with ID about a year ago, seems every thing has been falling apart. Keeping a job is so hard, as I have trouble finding affordable childcare. I am really a hard working single mom of two. I have always made a way for us, but Lately it seems like I always fall short somewhere. I do work parttime(aaa like I said, keeping full time child care is expensive) I also do receive a small amount of assistance from the government, but it’s never enough to keep up all monthly expenses, plus food, clothing, transportation, and child care. All I want to do is have a month where I can afford to pay everything and not be in the negative. It breaks my heart that my babies never get to have anything extra, or actually enjoy their child hood as they should.. All I really want to do is set an example for them that hard work pays off, but it seems that they see they’re mom always working hard, and always struggling? Im not really looking for a hand out, rather just a hand up, something to get me just a little bit ahead of my bills, so that I could actually make the ends meet. If you found it in your heart to help my family, I’d be extremely grateful..God Bless.
https://paypal.me/MeganD1025