Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pay me 500$/month till my family dies off or till you die
I am a suicidal 21 year old good for nothing guy (good at league of legends if plat-dia is good). I have no real desire to live, or do anything. I just want enough so I can survive in a room alone till the people i live for, my family dies off. I am making myself miserable living for them so they dont get hurt at my death, but the pain is too much. I might as well get paid to live in this suffering. I dont have much costs or materialistic desires, i can survive off w.e food i can get, and an internet connection. If you are rich enough and 500/month is no problem, hit me up. Ofcourse since my reason of asking for help is way fucked up i will accept cryptocurrency and not paypal so as to not leak my identity. Comment here or message me if you can.
Hey man life sucks i need money as well and work. The existence we made for ourselves as humans is a pathetic one. We play god daily and selfishly overpopulate because we are selfish creatures. We are greedy. I have made 3 posts and i work and go to school still.  Not one donation. We still have to keep going.  If not then we are being selfish just like the rest of them.  Its funny how we save people to live as vegetables and take care of them, yet we have many homeless people we dont want to take care of. Why is that? They are greedy and selfish and wont let that person go. It's all a cycle. I wish i could or someone could  just make the cycle a little easier . 

Sincerely yours,
Www://paypal.me/unluckyone