Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my own tragedy
Exclamation 
Good morning I just found that website.
I'm so desperate for finding some money.My parents and mine came from Russia to Spain looking for a better live.
Everything was okay until 2015 when my dad lost his job in a local factory because they were out of business(a lot of factories closed because the difficult economical situation here)
I had to end my studies  because we didn't have enough money and I was in search of a job since that.
The only jobs I had were temporal ones earning a misery and with that and the welfare,my parents me and my brother should survive.Sometimes my mum found a job taking care of older people,babies or cleaning house and a lot of times we should take a loan to survive and that leave us in a really bad situation were we don't know if they will take our car as a payment of the debts(and here in Spain in most of jobs they ask you to have a car).
Sometimes I begged for money near a supermarket in the street and I though about became a prostitute(but thanksfuly I never did that)
I really would apreciate any amount of money that will help me and my family to survive
PayPal.Me/markova99 
Bitcoin 1J7wizKkX2jDwcHHK53xCsRk4oEwwwUjF8