Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I only have .73 cents to my name, picture provided. Please help me.
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Please help me. I lost my job due to being in at the doctors office more than the excused amount of days would allow. I'm 22 years young and I live alone and support my own household. I barely have any food to eat and yesterday I received a letter that my electric will be cut off tomorrow. How am I writing this right now ? Wifi that is expected to be disconnected soon as well.  Additionally, my rent is due which is $775 that I don't have.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText] I'm starting a new job soon but you don't get paid for two weeks unfortunately.I do work really hard and loosing my job was unexpected and I've used all the money I had towards bills. I would greatly appreciate any donations to my cash app that is linked below. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]CASH APP USERNAME IS $LoveGraceJoy (the dollar sign is included in the front of all cash app usernames)  the name is Mimi MC[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]With the funds I plan on paying my rent, paying my electric , and buying some food. Do you know what it's like to use dryer sheets and towels for toilet paper because you don't have enough money to buy toilet paper ? It's awful. I will be working soon and I'm trying the best that I can until the start date to get by. As you can see I only have .73 cents in my account.  This is my first time doing anything like this. If need be I can send a picture in a private message of the letter I received dated informing me that my electric would be cut off tomorrow October 3, 2018. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]CASH APP USERNAME IS $LoveGraceJoy (the dollar sign is included in the front of all cash app usernames)  the name is Mimi MC[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Anything helps and I'm grateful for a platform such as this where I can ask for help. I just want to add that I'm a very hard worker. I'm 22 I've been living on my own for a few years and I help support my mother and my little brother and and other family as well. This is a rough patch for me but I will peesever. Thank  you so much and you folks have a blessed day![/font][/font]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)