Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Household of 4 one week from homelessness
One adult, and three children who live together and have been making it, but barely, for 8 years are now on the verge of living on the street. 

We have one week to come up with rent or we will no longer have a place to live. Things have come up that were unforseen expenses, and it has caused our lives to completely change. We just need help with one month to be able to keep our place. That's all!

We can continue to struggle here but be fine if we just had help with one month of rent. If we don't have help, we will be losing our place to live, losing our deposit, and have no money to be able to get into another place. Being desperate, I called income based housing that have 6 month waits. We don't have 6 months, we only have one week. 

I am worried about being homeless with kids and the kids being taken because of one extremely hard period of time. 700 dollars would keep us where we have been for years and keep our family together.

I have been so stressed as the one adult in the house, that I have lost most of my hair and lost 50 lbs within a few months and am now severely underweight. I have become depressed and detached, and don't know where else to turn.

Thank you just for reading. Please do help if you can spare anything! Even if we can't make rent we may be able to find a cheaper place with whatever we receive. Thank you 
thank you 
thank you