Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
Hello all, I’m here because I’m struggling financially with everything and I can’t seem to get out of this rut. I will explain how I got here so you can decide if you wish to help. It started getting difficult when my second eldest child turned 16 and my money dropped by nearly half the amount which was a big drop, he is looking for a job but there isn’t much in our town and limited transport to look further afield. However since then my eldest child who didn’t live at home at the time lost her job and some not very nice things happened to her and she turned to drink which resulted in her losing the next two jobs she got and has since lost her flat she returned to stay with me which was even more of a struggle not just financially so my bills started to slide as food was more important in my eyes I have been trying to catch up but that as well as every day living is proving impossible and has been like this since September now and isn’t getting me down to the point I feel dw depressed. I’m not or able to work as im a carer to my two youngest children one has  ADD and my youngest who is a toddler has autism And has separation anxiety which means atm I’m having having to attend pre-school sessions with him. I also have set up payment plans with bills but haven’t been able to stick to them and now have letters from debt companies and each time another bill comes through my door I feel even more defeated. I have no family that are in a position to help financially. I was searching online for ways to earn money at home that wouldn’t cost me or not a scam and I came across this  site and I’m desperate if im honest so here i am. If you have taken the time to read this then thank you, I’m happy to answer any questions.