Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young and struggling, please help
Hi, my name is Spencer, and I'm using this as a last resort. My girlfriend and I need help. We've got a lot going on in our lives and we can hardly afford to deal with it all. I lost my job due to health reasons I developed because of exposure to chemicals (I was a cleaner in a fish plant) and I got another job at a different plant which was only seasonal, and I've now been laid off. I'm trying to get unemployment but so far it's complicated because the first plant screwed me over and the EI offices are still trying to make a decision. My girlfriend, who moved from a few hours away to live with me is also struggling to find work in this area because of her condition called endometriosis, which causes her a lot of pain and stress. Thankfully her unemployment situation has been sorted out and she should be receiving a payment soon, but it'll hardly help us until I can get mine too. I have been trying to find another job, but there is nothing available in my area. 

We need money so we can travel to her appointments, as well as find our own place to live (we currently live with my parents), take care of our two young cats that need to be fixed, and hopefully focus on making a better future for ourselves and getting out of this slump. I don't know exactly how much we'd need, but any amount at all would be greatly appreciated. My PayPal link is paypal.me/revspennicus

Thank you for taking the time to read this.