Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me pay off debt while I get healthy
Hello anyone and everyone out there!

I have recently had to shut down my own business in order to give myself more time to become, well, less mentally ill. You see, I have PTSD from multiple factors in my past, long drawn out abuse from bullies along with sexual violence when I was even younger than that. Not to mention this year has been very unsettling. At the start of the year, I lost my job due to a strict tardiness policy compounded with several family emergencies in a row. Then, my marriage deteriorated and we finally divorced this September, and while our divorce was finalizing, one of my dogs died with out explanation and the other was hit by a car 2 months after that. So, without any direct family in my life, I fell to pieces, and haven't been able to pick them up. I have trouble just being able go outside. I can't seem to hold down a job now because every time I even attempt to go, I either have a panic attack or puke all over the place, neither of which a useful situation to be in, especially while driving.

I really need $875 by the end of the month and I don't know what else to do. I have a ton of medical debt as well as a couple of loans I still need to pay. All of which amounts to about $10,000 and I can't even.

I really need to get healthy, and I need time to do that, if you help me, you'll be enabling me to fix myself.

Please help and even if you don't, thanks for at least reading this,
Justin

Donate here:
paypal.me/jmcvay611