Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So depressed would you help lift my mood
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Hi ive had a bad year! I split with my kids dad who was mentally abusive in February got with my american boyfriend in march, my nan took ill with cancer end of march and died in april i couldnt see her as i had the flu..i also had the school make false accusations that my kids were going to school dirty and in dirty clothes and that i was unkempt and its been proven lies...a friend was going to donate me the money but lied and lied about having cancer..my social worker is being a bully and because of which my kids are going to live with their dad..im bipolar and im so depressed right now i need something good to happen so im asking would you help me raise £3000 to cover the costs of the trip to america to meet my boyfriend please...im 29 and already feel like giving up on life ive had more than my fair share of bad luck please help me...ive sent over 100 emails and messages askimg for help and not had a single response from anyone. Paypal.me/naomibodley  anything will help as it will all add up eventually ? thankyou for even taking the time to read this i appreciate it.[/color]