Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do now?!
I've been married for 13 years to a narcissist,  unbeknown to me until recently. He recently left me high and dry, no child support, nothing. My mind, my life, has been flipped upside down, overnight. And I'll be damned if he didn't leave me for not only an older woman, but a bona fide prostitute. And he was calling me the old tramp! I have a week before my son and I are homeless. I do have a p/t job right now, very part time but it helps to keep gas in the car so I can continue seeking full time employment, as well as keep my boy in school. I've had excellent jobs before and I know something will change for the better soon. But it's just so damn hard to catch up, feed my son, keep gas in the car, and put a decent set of tires on my car. I'm pulling thrown out used tires and putting those on my car, which is ridiculous. I haven't neen able to even register my car or get insurance, so I risk losing my car, my only security right now, on a daily basis. Even if i could get a small loan just to get me out of this crunch. Or hell maybe donations of materrialls to build us a tiny home on wheels! Yes, any assistantce would be awesome. Thank you. . paypal.me@wgloveonly