Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IN CONSTANT AND PERMANENT PAIN. YOU CAN HELP CHANGE MY LIFE?!
https://www.paypal.me/youcanchangemylife

Good Day To Everyone Reading This Urgent Plea For Assistance! 

A few years ago a terrible thing happened to me. I was diagnosed with a permanent and chronic medical condition called Arthritis Of The Spine after suffering worsening back pain for three years. I now suffer from constant pain of the spine making movement difficult and working for an income totally out of the question.I also suffer from severe depression due to the above and my backsliding circumstances and is also under medication for that. 

Positively diagnosed with chronic and permanent Arthritis of The Spine I am consequently under expensive medicine to keep the pain and inflammation under control. Due to the fact that I could not continue with my profession, I resigned from my career due to my situation and took early retirement. 

My retirement funds only cover for my basic needs as my medicine, accommodation and cost of living slurps up my entire income of less than $500 a month. There is no additional or extra funds to afford a medical aid, to save funds for a rainy day, to pay my credit card debts, to afford new clothing to be able to go to a dentist for a check up and urgent repairs to be done, perhaps getting a mobile/motorized wheel chair (usually a very expensive item.) 

There is also no additional funds for the nicer things in life like entertainment, perhaps a later model reliable car- I drive an old car of 1986-, cable television, holidays, week-ends away etc. 

I would like to mention that I am a bachelor due to fact that I looked after and is still looking after my elderly parents. I looked and cared for my sick mother until she passed away at the age of eighty and I am looking after my elderly father that will be turning 94 in 2018, THE LORD willing. 

I will sincerely appreciate any donation. It doesn't matter how small or how big you are willing to offer. Rest assured what you and others will donate will bring relief in one way or another to have a better living than JUST TO HAVE ENOUGH TO COME BY. Your donation will be used to afford the items mentioned above, pay for better food and healthy drinks, will help to pay my debts, help me to afford new and better clothes, will perhaps help me to replace my 1986 vehicle to something more recent and reliable, get a motorized wheel chair, get me a proper medical aid for other medical and dental costs and just make my life in general a bit more bearable,easier and happy.IN ACTUAL FACT : TO HELP ME BEAR MY PAINFUL CROSS NOT ALONE ANYMORE BUT LIKE FRIENDS IN NEED ARE FRIENDS IN DEED! 

May the Lord Bless you. YOU CAN MAKE A CHANGE IN MY LIFE TODAY! Thank you very very much in Anticipation for your sympathy, understanding, empathy and should you make any sort of donation. 

With Kind and Sincere Regards. 
GJR 

[Image: 59ad76ba16374.jpg]
im sorry i cant help you finiancially but I have a few tips. I have allways been in pain tring to find somehow a way fro me that would work to help my suffering. and I have a few tips. ok. I suffer from brain pain. one day I put rubbing alcholol on a rag and put it to my nose and noticed my pain became so far more horrible. but then I breathed up my rose the vapors and all a sudden I could handel the vapors and my brin pain started to become less intill finailly my pain was over. but the regular air would bring back the pain but then the vapors helped .. okay so that may work. beucase all spine is apart of the brain directly. and then here is one work out that may help you aswell. maybe not just try if works every once and awhile try. lay on your belly. and put your arms up in front of you and lift your legs up too. that may hurt but the muscles that are used may give you some blood vains in your back some space from spine to spine. and one more tip. is posture. if you stand aginst a wall. put your back to the wall and try to stand straight with your back straight. if you notice the arch is big . then keep every once and awhile trying that. intill you can stand against the wall and your back starts to become more straight to the wall with out the arch. sorry I can not pay you payal ive yet to receive any paypal myself what about you
I don't necessarily agree with inhaling alcohol vapors, but exercise and improving posture is a good idea for everyone.