Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm desperate but will pay it forward!!
I am a mom going through a divorce. I am moving in with my parents in a couple months because I cannot afford the apartment I'm in. I am behind on a lot of bills due to needing to pay for a lawyer. I am a great mom who loves my daughter dearly. I am about to lose my car if I don't make a payment. I am about to start a new job and will be able to afford things on my own but right now I am really desperate. I am a couple months behind on a few bills and could really use help to get caught up. I have exhausted all my resources at this point because everything has had to go to getting a lawyer for the divorce since my ex husband tried to take my daughter away from me. I have sold as much of my stuff as I can and loaned money from everyone I can. My daughter is my world and I am determined to be the best mom to her and not struggle. Right now I am just down on my luck. I plan on paying it forward for receiving help. I swear I am a good person and will do service or help others for the kindness shown to me. I just need to get through these next few months and get caught up on my bills so I don't lose my car and I can provide for my daughter. My first paycheck won't come for weeks and I'm taking every step I can to be independent and take care of my daughter. Thank you so much for your help!

the link to my paypal for donations is 
paypal.me/kwotchic