Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trying to save up paypal. what ever that means
my address is [email=aworkmansplace@gmx.com]aworkmansplace@gmx.com[/email]

I sorry but ive tried this site and the same people email me over and over. different addresses. I sort of feel offended by this beucase I allways known there was a secondary effect to this type of harassment. for example. some things in life you can not change. like who I am. and what I know. and how about the reality of earth.  unless you are someone like that. im basically trying to save up some paypal.

so if you think you might want to help why don't you anonymously give me some of your paypal. I am going to actually save the money. ive been spending the money my dad has given me. but im using some apps like app like program and I am saving the money now. ide really like some help in raising som emore money.  I think over time the balance is going to help me realize that what I seek and feel is a balance that will rise . please consider me in your dollar donations people. that's all I am asking.  you know ide really like more but honestly. a dollar at a time is all I am thinking. intill hopfully never happens I break donw and mentally cry and spend. but I am really trying to be saving .