Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of my rope
Shocked 
I have nothing left to lose. At the moment I'm facing losing my home, and I have no food to eat or gas in my car. 
My fiance is a veteran and suffers from PTSD, as well as injuries sustained in Iraq. His Humvee was hit by an ied and he was permanently disabled. He cannot work and is in pain 24/7. I take care of him and go to school in order to find a good paying job. 
The VA has only given him a 80% rating and we are waiting on social security disability to determine if he is eligible. We are paying a mortgage that we cannot afford. We have a sick dog and cannot afford the vet, we have a diabetic cat and cannot afford insulin. 
Both of our bank accounts are overdrawn and facing closing. We have no food at all, and I  can't put gas in  my car to get to school. I have been looking for work, however, no one wants to hire for the hours I can work, with classes and caring for my fiance. I also have a disabilty that limits standing. 
As I sit here in the stillness, I cry and pray, asking God and anyone listening to help. 

paypal.me/graceavellino