Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 months clean needs help with halfway house rent
My fiance just celebrated 20 months clean... This is a monumental task for anyone in recovery and proud doesn't even explain the feeling of knowing that the person you love is finally on the right path. Everything was going well he completed a rehab facility than went to a spiritual recovery facility were he completed fellowship. He is also in drug court where himself and his recovery efforts are highly talked about. He recently moved into a halfway house which he was offered the position to be the house manager but due to him coming home when he finishes drug court they gave it to the second person in mind. With everything looking up and his personal achievements we have hit a speed bump that my result in him being kicked out of the halfway house and back in jail. Some unexpected financial situations have occured and the proper paper work has been filed but until it gets straightened out he is only being left with 10% of his paychecks to live off of. I help with what i can but i cant afford his rent and to make sure he is okay plus pay for my rent and make sure our children are taking care of. We have exhausted every option and the halfway house knows about the situation but they just want their money. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We dont want to see him in jail for something he has no control over and when he is doing so well!
paypal.me/wsburgos