Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need financial help
Dear Sir/s,

This is Pratima, 47, from India. I am a Science Microbiology Graduate. Now in financial difficulty from 2011, since I lost my job. Since then I am working in temporary jobs earning about INR 2500 ($37) per month. I am unable to get a well-paying job in India due to the age factor. I work as a Tutor and am currently not employed since summer holidays have set in. Besides my employer did not pay me for the last 2 months.

Its very difficult for me to cover even my basic expenses. I have old parents to take care of.
I am just about sustaining myself. At times, I have medical expenses to cover. I don’t visit the doctor.
I just self-medicate. I need funds for my sinus operation, but I am putting it off for now.

To enhance my job skills I joined an educational course, I paid my 1st year fees. But am unable to pay for the 2nd year. I’ve exhausted all my savings.It comes to INR 15000/. Plus I need some money for travelling to attend classes, Internship of 4 months, stationery and books. Total appox 35,000/-

My home roof is leaking and I need to put a shed above it before rains set in June (INR 1,50,000/-).
Unable to pay my bills, I’ve stayed without power for 4 months in 2014, and for 5 months without cooking gas in 2016. But now I am seeking help. Can you help me out with $1000 or whatever you deem fit. So that I can cover some of the above immediate expenses.

Since I lost my job, I’ve been trying to get a well-paying one, but in vain. By Indian standards too this INR 2500 per month is pathetic. I don’t have any wants Sir/s. I am not a free loader. Only I have fallen on trying times. I am wearing the same set of clothes I got stitched in 2012. They are worn out and faded now. If some amount remains from the donation you give me. I will buy a pair of clothes. I cannot apply for a loan as I don’t have a well-paying job. That why I need a donation.

I shall be extremely grateful and thankful to you, if you consider my request positively. Any amount is welcome as it will make a valuable difference to me and cover any or all of the above expenses. Depending on what I receive.

Thanks and much regards.