Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lgbt girl in help
Hello everyone,
I am a 19 year old girl who just wants to live her life peaceful, happy, and not judged all the time. Ever since I was as small as I can remember, my drunk father has abused me both emotionally and physically. I have suffered depression and anxiety because I was always scared to go home, I didn't know what I would walk into when going in through those doors. I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years and 8 months and my parents didn't find out until now. They caught me kissing my girlfriend goodbye while we were at my house. They threatened to kick me out if i didn't leave her, and if I didn't do everything that they said. I have no way of supporting myself and no way of getting anywhere if I don't have enough money to move, make rent, or even feed my own self if my parents have been doing all of that for me. I really do not want to keep living at home if it means that I have to keep living with my homophobic parents. I just want to move out with my girlfriend and be happy with her instead of having to worry about parents that do not support me, care for me, or even want me to be the real me. I don't want to keep pretending to be someone that I'm not, I love who I am and I want to surround myself with people who also love the person that I am. Even if I even get the smallest donations from anyone, it would help me out so much.
Thank you, and god bless you all.

https://www.paypal.me/soraydam