Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My heart hurts so much!!!
Heart 
Hi everyone*,.        My family and I are going through a very tough time rite now and when I mean tough I truly mean it we were buying a home from a lady who was elderly I put my life savings and much more into this home thinking my children would grow up in this home,after 3 years of payment and hard work I received a knock at my front door two gentlemen were standing there with paper work saying that my landlord had fell broken her hip and was placed in a rest home so Department of social services had seized her assets in order to house and feed her I never had the paper work notorized so we were giving ten days to vacate the premises with 0$ in return and only $53 in my bank account I was trying to find a place for my wife,three children,and I to go so I had to miss work then came more bad luck I was fired for missing work it had put me in a rock and hard place either work eight hours while my family stood on side of the road or try desperately to figure out where to go and how to feed them,we eventually found a motel that let me work 15 hours a day for a $40 and $8 cash that I used to feed them daily it was very hard to let someone take advantage of me like that but sometimes you have to do things you don't want for the ones you love,Dss child protective services was called and investigated my family to where eventually my children were temporarily taken from my wife and I because they said a motel isn't a safe environment for a child,they might have been rite it may be a place a child doesn't need to be raised in but it wasn't permanent and my children were always taken care of no matter what,now my wife and I are staying at the end of someone's mobile home in a tent with no transportation to get me back and forth to get a job and we are in a battle trying to get our babies back but we have no one to turn to we are just a family down on our luck that just need a boost of help we struggle  everyday  with not having our children with us we only get to see them two hours a week until we are able to show them we have a home so please if anyone could help us it wouldn't go un noticed by my family and most of all GOD. Thanks for your concern in this matter. Crawford's