Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAISING FUND FOR AN OPERATION ON MAY 23, 2017
Photo 
Hello everyone!

I've been on different websites today, trying my luck to raise funds for a gastric pull up operation. I have an 8am-5pm job and a part time online typist and can't seriously raise enough for our little angel's operation.

I needed to raise $20,500 more for the second series of operation of one of our kids in the orphanage, Michael. I already pledge $200 and another $2300 was pledged by a local government unit. Michael is also suffering from down-syndrome and already had his first operation last June 20, 2016. His second operation is now scheduled on May 23, 2017 but we still dont have the ample money to cover for his medical expenses.

The orphanage is also supporting 8 more children with special needs so it's kinda hard for us to shoulder all the expenses. Im asking for a little help, hoping you could pledge a little for Michael's operation. We are already running out of time and we're all doing our best to raise the money for him.

You can send your donations at my Paypal account (which is the easiest avenue): adybusiness12@gmail.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)