Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At My Lowest Point
I've been blessed to be alive and that's no doubt i'm not going to give you a sob story that's what i'm not here for i'll cut to the chase here mother passed away recently have been regreting that because we argued before she died look i haven't been the best son but i done everything for her she was my rock and it was like bonnie and clyde with us she told me boy you goona miss me and i'll be damned if she didin't tell the truth. Came to the point of taking my own life a few times but i've fought hard to get myself somewhat on the right track but when she passed i was bouncing from home to home and luckily met a friend that took me in. Now i got a decent job and i'm trying to pick up the pieces watching your mother die at the home you use to stay rioght in front of you from a stroke really does something to your mind but i'm managing. Pride aside though i'll take any tips or whatever you can give to get me back on the road to recovery mentally and physically it would be appreciated because this person writng is truly a lost soul that needs help whatever you can gie would help and thank you for reading this all the way regardless. Have a paypail link her if you want to help  coreyturner3@aol.com