Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please save us
Hi, i am looking for help to re decorate my home and to try and keep my family together, i have lived in the same place for over 12 years, yet i still have no carpets and the walls need painting at the very least, i have black mould that i want to get rid of, but all my attempts have failed so i need to get it done professionally, because the people who own the place i rent have not been bothered about this fact at all, i have requested help for the last years for it, they fail to do anything and tell me just to use neat bleach, i do but it dosen't get rid of it perminantly, they did however sort out some of the rotted wall in our back room, but because it took them so long the damp and black mould set in. my furniture is all second hand and i have had it as long as i have lived in this address, i also have to bleach most of my furniture due to mould particles, this may seem a simple thing to sort out normally but i honestly have no spare income to get any of it accomplished,       
It was 2005 when we first moved into this property, and previous to moving here i had been made homeless for 3 and half years just sleeping in bus stops or where ever i could get my head down at the time, my children got split up and put in to temp foster homes as the relationship i left that made me homeless in the first place was a very violent one and i could not leave them with their father because of my fear that he would hurt them if he couldn't hurt me.
So when the time came that i got this place and i could be a mother again i have put everything i can into my children and my home but i still can not manage it right now, i have multiple sclorosis and fibromyalgia but refuse to take state sick pay for this, but my failure to so has left me in a very desperate situation now, as whatever money  i do get barely buys the months gas, electric and food shop and clothes we all need, my kids do have all the love in world, but in the society of today i know they need a lot more than just knowing they are loved.    
I try to get local work, but it depends on my medical situation if i can do it at the time,       
i just want my children to be happy and i need us to try and live as comfortable as possible, i feel very bad when my kids have brought home friends as i have no luxuries that other people do, we have an old tv but no live air channels, we are still all watching the same dvd's that we have been watching for the last 12 years on the same old dvd player, and i don't want them to feel ashamed when they bring home friends, but i know they do, they always say they are not but i know different, yes i can offer a warm drink and a biscuit, but this is nothing like to what others can do,
The other thing is that i have a soft spot for cats, so any abandoned or mistreat ones locally always get brought to me to look after, i have 8 at the moment down from 18, which means anything spare i might have gets spent on the cats food, litter, flea stuff, wormer stuff, neautering if they have needed it as i can not see them suffer and starve or get abused, so they get better treatment than i do, i do rehome some of these cats, but i never ask for money for them, i just make sure the homes i send them too are loving ones that i know so i can keep my eye on their progress. for the cats i would like to convert my shed in to an heated cat home with proper cat beds and scratch posts and everything they need to be comfortable, so they can roam inbetween the house and the shed at their own will and not have to feel so bundled up together all the time as they do now.
The last time i even took an holiday was 1999, which means some of my children never been on holiday, they have days out on school trips, and some days out as a family, but no holidays like all the other children their ages have, one of them has, but this was just as i became homeless and she was only 4 at the time! this however is not at the top of our needs, i guess i'm just moaning now, but my lord it would be nice even just for a couple of days.
It might be evident that i have never done this before, but please help us, i feel this is a last hope attempt at ever managing to get our lives sorted out, if anyone would be kind enough to help me try and make our home more friendly please anything you can afford to give will be more than appreciated,  
paypal.me/fletcher360

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)