Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help my daughter application fee
Hello I am a single mother who works a a full time job my daughter just graduated 8th grade we live in a bad neighborhood and I don't want her to go to the high school by us there is the private high school that gives out scholarships to people with good grade which she has i have spoken to so someone from the school and after looking over her grades she qualifies only problem I have to pay for the application fee which is 200$ i asked if they could waive it or maybe discount they said I must pay the fee which I don't have after paying bills and buying food I just don't have a extra 200$ all my money goes to trying to keep a roof over our head any help i would be very grateful she really is very smart I just want her to feel safe in her school and a school who actually cares about education she wants to be a child psychologist when she grows up she really loves children here is my paypal like     paypal.me/Ashley344    please please help I really want to get her in this school thank you