Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help with debts from exwife :(
Hello.

My name is Daniel. 

First of all, I apologize for my English. I’m not using it very often. Nowadays I have financial troubles, and I wanted ask you for help and good heart, those of you who want to help, even with 1$. In 2010 I had a wife, but after 3 years of this I decided to end it. She only wanted my money, and didn’t give anything from her (like help in home with cleaning, or things like that). I’ve helped her twice to find a work, but she didn’t want to work and was stealing money. She left me with debts. In 2016 I have a car accident, and it was crushed, and I needed new, because I have to work. Now I’m trying to fix my life, but it’s hard. In my job cut salary. From 700$/ it’s 3000 polish zlotych to 350$/1500 pln. Now I need 19.593$ to pay my debts. I can’t handle it alone. Debts cost me almost all my salary, so I can’t even live by myself. I want to have family, and live normally.
My friends hold me still, but I don’t know how much longer I can stay.
Now I’m selling all my hobbies things like figures from Warhammer, or card’s from Magic the gathering, so I can have something to live. So I’m asking you, for help. If someone can give 1$ I will be grateful. If you want to talk with me or know more text to me at brainscan@poczta.onet.pl It’s very embarrassing for me, but it’s my only hope. I can help you with good word, and advice. I’m creative on high level my friend’s can prove that, so i can create some technical solutions for someone. 

God Bless all of You, even if you can’t or don’t want donate.

paypal.me/DZacharczuk
https://www.paypal.me/DZacharczuk
I think people don't want help. Is there anyone who could help even with 1$? If people share and spoke to eachother and those almost 20.000 people give 1$ which maybe found on street i would be the happiest person in whole world. Why noone want help Sad
Is there anyone could help?