Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Us Help Ourselves
Lightbulb 
Hello  Smile

We are 2 single mothers who are struggling financially and have been doing it tough for quite a few years. We are really struggling to provide for our families. Because we want to be able to earn some money to survive on, we have been looking for work. Unfortunately, we haven't had any success with the job hunting. So we have decided to create our own jobs! We have a Great Business idea that will allow us to make our own money. We were able to pool enough funds together to try out our idea.  And Our ideas has proven to be Successful. We are now trying to raise the much needed funds so we can actually set our Business up and by the equipment and supplies that we need. Since our Business is going to be mostly online we really need to purchase some decent computers And a fair few other Items. If Anyone would be willing to donate any amount of money we will be extremely grateful! 

Please help us help ourselves..

My friend is about to be evicted from her home as her income has declined and she couldn't feed her kids AND pay all the bills on time. 

I run a small animal rescue and shelter and I need to find a way to help me support the animals that are in my care. I have mostly ferrets at the moment. 

My friend and I don't want to just sit back and take money from Centrelink, we don't get enough to survive on those payments. We want to earn our own money but, we need help to do it. 

We would be eternally grateful for any donations made to us! We also believe in paying it forward so, once we start earning money we will be back to help others who are also struggling. 

My PayPal is http://paypal.me/Ellie84

Thankyou for your time.