Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Education Breeds Choices
The title of this thread came up as I attended a seminar. The host of the meeting incorporated this maxim of truth into his pitch. In his attempt to "seal the deal" some started to get up and spend there finances in hopes that there investments manifest prosperity. I unfortunately didn't have the resources at the time to make that choice. My reward depended on ancillary gains or the "show up trophy". But you get what you put in.
    My decision to leave my job and take the "leap of faith" towards the prospects of owning a valuable business has its cons respectively. But the question of will the sharks( bill collectors) get you before you drown( be without day to day necessities).Will I sink or float will depend on will and grace(being safe good health .,etc) As an entrepreneur if my business is structured right I can  create wealth and extend my hand to others less fortunate with my added time and finance. At my 9 to 5 making $9 with children and wife if I work much harder I may get a raise of $1 or more and the income seem safe and stable. From the employees view it's "guaranteed".
But the life energy is sacrificed for low wages to compound profits for people who condemn the poor right out. Regardless of my opinions toward the boss of the company and his lack of philanthropy his thinking is distinct from his employees which is building a self sufficient business. 

After leaving the marketing lecture I left early embarrassed because I didn't have the money to invest but laughing to myself brewing on the old concept "When the student is ready the master will appear. All caught in my thoughts I went back to a time when I studied Robert Kioyasaki Rich Dad series. Thinking further of his business friendship with Donald Trump and their successful business strategies. How his friend  Incumbent Pres. being knowledgeable about business , solid networks and American social perspectives open the doors for his presidency. 

This era in America is even more an incentive and catalyst to be industrious as an entrepreneur or create multiple streams of income so we can have a contingency of sorts. My transition from employee to employer may phenomenal or dismal regardless what better time than now

All donations are welcome ...

paypal.me/Mojo87