Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In serious debt
Hi to anyone who reads this.

Where to start.., seriously in need of financial help,  have been in debt for a few years but it's so out of control everything is now at risk.

My home, my wife and child could call be lost if I can't sort things out.  Debt is over £50,000 and not even selling our home will cover it. 

This is been all my burden for a couple years, dry to some serious stress and depression I have kept it from my partner getting into further bet trying to survive each month. Finally it's too much and I have broken down as a cry of help. Within 48 hours we have received support from professionals on counciling and advice... its a good start to get the ball rolling on tackling the depression and stress that's ked to this but I feel so ashamed that I have put my wife and child in a position where they will lose everything..

I am on here as a cry for help.. maybe just maybe there are some amazing kind people willing to share spare money to help protect the family I love so much

This is my fault not theirs ...counselling is helping me unravel why I hid it all but without going full out bankrupt and lose it all .. only help for them is money to clear or chipbaway at the debt

Hope the world surprises me with the generous individuals that are out the

paypal.me/debtclear