Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate help needed for rent arrears.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Hi everyone. I feel quite uncomfortable asking for money in this way but it really is my last resort. I live in private rented accommodation with my 2 children. I had always worked bringing up my daughter and had intended to return to work after my maternity leave had finished after having my son. This didn’t happen, I was effectively bullied out of going back there by my employers wife. I don’t want to run people down over the Internet but a lot of very spiteful comments were made about my appearance and that I was like a little mouse. After months of stress I decided there was no possibility I could continue to work there as it was a family run business and therefore no one that you could really make a complaint to that was impartial. I have no family to lend this money from as the only person I was close to who could have was my Grandad who passed away this year after a short 5 month cancer battle. So I have been left literally alone with my 2 children, I went to the doctor after he died because I felt I could not cope and was placed onto a years course of citalopram 20mg for extreme anxiety, as I am a worrier and tend to obsess over very small things. After the death of my Grandad, I then found out I had pre cancerous cells on my cervix which I had lasered and was given the all clear. I also suffer terribly with back and am currently being prescribed 60mg dihydrocodiene for acute pain. These chain of events have lead to me being unable to work for longer than I had hoped and I have fell behind with my rent by 2 months and if I can’t find this soon my children and I will be at risk of eviction. My rent is £625 a month so I am £1250 behind. I would be truly grateful to anyone for any help they can offer and would be more than happy to pay it back in installments. Thank you for reading.[/color]