Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help, Never thought it would come to this
I recently borrowed money from my boyfriend to fund an important matter back in may. Since then I have been working to slowly pay him back and have successfully already paid back majority of what I owe him. The money that he let me borrow was going towards his future court fees but because I had an emergency in may he let me borrow it at the time. I figured I would have him completely paid off by the time his court fees were due and I was close to doing so but misinterpreted how much time it would take to fully pay him back. He asked the courts for an extension but they will not allot more time for his payment. I won't be able to pay the remaining amount of money before the due date and if I can't make that happen he will be going to jail for a long time. I never thought I would have to resort to asking for donations, as I am employed and have worked hard to pay him off but I just needed more time. I have already paid him the majority and owe him $1,300 in remainder. Anything helps please. God bless you and thank you for your time.

Good Luck- I wish I could help you- I'm in a similar situation Sad