Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help for college prep school
Exclamation 
I am a fifteen year old student that attends a charter school in Texas, USA. I am currently in need of a computer for my school, since they have their courses online, and in the classroom. The laptop I was using was an old Dell Latitude D600 running Windows XP. I managed to use it after the battery broke on it, but shortly there was a short that ruined the whole motherboard. My school requires a computer, and we have already paid the expenses just to go to the school and cannot afford something like this. Laptops can be quite expensive and can be trash, but I have found decent hardware for the price that isn't garbage.

I really need $300 (in total) for a MacBook Pro from 2009 I found on Ebay & Amazon.

[Image: mac.jpg]

I would really appreciate anything to help, even $0.01 USD. I am receiving payment through PayPal.

Thank you for your help and support!

Click here to donate.

Additional payment options:

If you don't have any money you would like to add to this, then I ask you to try the following steps to help me in this case.
1) If you have an Android or IOS device, download the app 'AppTrailers'
2) Open the app, and select profile > settings, or on android, settings.
3) Login with a Facebook account, (or just create one and use it for this).
4) To help me, change the paypal email to twinstarrealms@gmail.com
5) Select Apps on the homepage and scroll down until you find an option reading 'referal'
6) Type in 'RoaringCops6' to earn 90 points instantly, which is my UserName (I forgot to change it).
5) Start earning just by watching 15-30 second ads.
6) Once you have 500 points, select redeem and scroll down until you find the PayPal option for 500 points.

TIP: Redeem when you have exactly 500 points or sometimes you may only earn 3 points a video. If this is the case, it will resolve in a few days or less.

Thank you for your time! Smile