Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needing help escaping from domestic abuse
paypal.me/tstr8 . Anything helps. I have been in an abusive relationship for the past 3 years. I've tied moving away. But eventually come back because I have no family where I am at. I moves with my partner to his home town we have2 children and one on the way, due in October 2016. I moved away from my family because everything was like a dream at that time. I wanna move back home, where I can finally stay away from this situation. I have a 2&3 year old. I wi a trying to get my own place and I need help. I wanna make sure it's a home. My kids have clothes they have beds. I won't have a bed, or any other furniture, I also need help wothers moving expenses. It's a long drive . I have a vehicle and I'm hoping t father won't take insurance off it so I can leave. I'm not expecting to get thousands on dollars on here I'd be happy if I got 20. Everything helps. I am just at ppint I desperately want my kids and myself to have a better life and I can only do it if I move back home. So if you can in any way. I don't care if it's 1 dollar please spread this to your friends, family organizations, churches etc. I just want to give my kids better. I don't want them seeing this all their life. They have seen enough and I've del with it for to long.