Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate to be able to provide the basics
Exclamation 
Its family day long weekend and I feel like a failure . If it were just me I would just give up. It's not just me though . I'm responsible for 3 beautiful souls.
This is our story. 
We've never been well off but we've always gotten by. six years ago I almost passed away delivering my son. This began years of medical issues that I struggle with daily. I went from being an active mom who worked full-time and volunteered to only being able to work part time for minimum wage and barely having any energy left for my kids. We used our credit cards to get by thinking it was only temporary and then found ourselves worse off when things didn't change. Between medical bills, reduced income and now debt we find ourselves wondering how to even put food on the table. My husband works very hard to take care of everything. He doesn't make enough to cover the basics but just enough that we don't qualify for help of any type - not even the food bank. We need help getting on our feet again and there are literally no options for us. We just want to feed our kids, keep a roof over their heads and clothes on their backs. Please help us be able to provide those basics. Thank you for taking the time to read this and God bless you . 
Our PayPal link is paypal.me / scaredmomof3 .
If I had money to send you I would in a heartbeat. Please know I will be praying for you and your family. You are not a failure.
Thanks for your kind words and prayers. They mean a lot.