Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little help with groceries
Hello, my name's Josh. I'm 30, in Tempe, AZ and all I am asking for is help with groceries for the month. I have a job currently, however, it is commission only. I haven't made any sales lately and it's really taken it's toll on me. I normally can take care of myself and have, up until this month. I've gone through my savings, too, but I did take care of my bills otherwise, only groceries are the problem. 

I'm also not the type to ask for a lot. Heck, at this point, 40-50 would make my next few weeks. I do have a new job coming up in Feb. with Chase bank. So luckily I have found a way out of the hole I am in, but right now, it's been a few days since I've eaten. So...I'm pretty freaking hungry, which goes without saying. So if anyone can help with that, I would be greatly appreciative to him/her and when I do get this new job, I plan on helping someone out who needs it, too...without breaking my own bank, of course. 

Here is my paypal.me link: http://www.paypal.me/JoshPieczynski

For anyone who does help me, thank you. Thank you very much. 
(01-17-2016, 10:55 PM)pieczynskij Wrote: Hello, my name's Josh. I'm 30, in Tempe, AZ and all I am asking for is help with groceries for the month. I have a job currently, however, it is commission only. I haven't made any sales lately and it's really taken it's toll on me. I normally can take care of myself and have, up until this month. I've gone through my savings, too, but I did take care of my bills otherwise, only groceries are the problem. 

I'm also not the type to ask for a lot. Heck, at this point, 40-50 would make my next few weeks. I do have a new job coming up in Feb. with Chase bank. So luckily I have found a way out of the hole I am in, but right now, it's been a few days since I've eaten. So...I'm pretty freaking hungry, which goes without saying. So if anyone can help with that, I would be greatly appreciative to him/her and when I do get this new job, I plan on helping someone out who needs it, too...without breaking my own bank, of course. 

Please, anyone, I would greatly appreciate the help.
(01-18-2016, 06:36 PM)pieczynskij Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 10:55 PM)pieczynskij Wrote: Hello, my name's Josh. I'm 30, in Tempe, AZ and all I am asking for is help with groceries for the month. I have a job currently, however, it is commission only. I haven't made any sales lately and it's really taken it's toll on me. I normally can take care of myself and have, up until this month. I've gone through my savings, too, but I did take care of my bills otherwise, only groceries are the problem. 

Please, anyone, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Please God, let someone help.