Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Get Started - How to request a donation
]Hi im asking for help as a mother who is drowned in dept I cant find a way out every time I try im getting deeper to get out I need money which gets me back in again I have never asked any1 to help me im at breaking point my kids deserve to be happy they deserve treats I need my life back I want to be happy again im so deep in I cant even think anymore when younger I should of been smarter clever saved I regret all that now im 40 im asking strangers to help me get outta all tbis I would never come on a forum and ask for help but if I don't ask for help how will I get my life back again we all deserve happiness I wish ye all the same if any1 at all can help me please I really appreciate it and thanks so much in advance
ill link iban here IE50AIBK93537944752053
http://www.paypal.me/IMorey987
Hi im a mother of 2 desperately asking for help I am so in dept and consumed with worry I cant find a way to get back up on my feet the bills and debts are so behind I need to ask for help as I have no way out of this on my own my car is now gone my home is struggling to even survive week to week I'm been so honest I just need someone to just help me back up so my home will be happy again and my kids will be happy and for myself not to be so consumed in worrying what I can do how will I make ends meet I know this maybe a long shot coming on here to ask for a stranger to help me but if I don't as how will anyone be able to help I thank you in advance for any help you may give me and my home 
Thank you 

https://www.paypal.me/IMorey987
Help needed as drowned in dept with bank and credit union and all the house bills months behind family circumstances has took all motivation from this mothers life she tried so hard helping family that it drained her financially and mentally she is know so behind and in arrears with all the bills she need your help to get her back on her feet her family back up and happy if you can spare anything to help her stand up again get her life on track we all need 1 shot at making a difference and I think she needs it yes it may not be as serious as a bad situation but without help she is swallowed up more and more and bills will keep piling she is not in a position  to pay them or even borrow she needs your help if you can spare anything please help thanks in advance 

https://www.paypal.me/IMorey987... 
I want to be compete honest not come on here and make a sob story up or lie i want to be totally legit and ask for help for me and my family I know its not a real bad story like the stories on here but this is my story and I really need your help guys I cant do it alone it is impossible the banks and credits unions are all over me and I cant even pay them and try pay bills and keep my rent and house going im in a deep hole and cant hey out without help I have begged and asked every1 that I could 

Im know im asking for help for me and and family and I can see I have been on here few days and no reply all I can say or ask is keep me in mind all of us as parents have been at rock bottom and need a hand sometimes unfortunately im not in a position to get a loan as im in too deep loans will get me even worse im so behind and I cant seem to get back on track the bills are so behind my kids feel the pinch and I will only ask is any bit helps I really need to get outta tbis and I need all your help just 1 off help a mother out I will do my best to help when I'm back on my feet my home is struggling just to get by everything I have is going out on these bills im doing my best but its not getting anywhere please if any1 can just consider helping I will be forever grateful to you thanks very much 

I posted looking for some help but I do not see my post. Did I do it wrong?
I don't know im only on few days I press new thread and than post it took me a day to find it too if you go into your name top right corner use cp and u should be a to fi d most recent thread
Im going to be totally honest i need help for me and my kids im struggling drowned in dept bank and credit union are on my bank my house bills are through the roof my car is now gone im so behind my dept is 20000 euro im not asking for that kind of money from you but if you can help me at all with anything it started when my sis got mixed with the wrong people and to pay them off and get her out and away my family now is in serious financial problems she is ok and out and tbis is why I now need help I have exhausted every angle to even try get back up on my feet I will never be able to pay all the dept on my own without asking for help I know every1 is struggling as same as me im asking for any help i went online begging sites but they didn't help me as my story doesn't maybe make an impact but this is all I got I cant make anything up as I want whoever helps me to know me contact me as I will tell my hole situation to whoever wants to help me and my kids stand again we are looked down on because yes we have nothing at the moment my rent is behind and if I loose our home I have nothing left its all we have if you can in any way help me please I appreciate any sort of help 

I will put PayPal just by hope my story might hit home with you maybe 
Thanks

Im going to be totally honest i need help for me and my kids im struggling drowned in dept bank and credit union are on my bank my house bills are through the roof my car is now gone im so behind my dept is 20000 euro im not asking for that kind of money from you but if you can help me at all with anything it started when my sis got mixed with the wrong people and to pay them off and get her out and away my family now is in serious financial problems she is ok and out and tbis is why I now need help I have exhausted every angle to even try get back up on my feet I will never be able to pay all the dept on my own without asking for help I know every1 is struggling as same as me im asking for any help i went online begging sites but they didn't help me as my story doesn't maybe make an impact but this is all I got I cant make anything up as I want whoever helps me to know me contact me as I will tell my hole situation to whoever wants to help me and my kids stand again we are looked down on because yes we have nothing at the moment my rent is behind and if I loose our home I have nothing left its all we have if you can in any way help me please I appreciate any sort of help 

Thanks

Thanks
Hi im asking people to please help me out

im a mother of 2 I am drowned in dept and the higher its going i will  never be able to do this witnout help im asking you to help me need help the more I pay more comes im so behind I cant catch up my car broke down and im without a car everything seems to have really caught up and I'm struggling which means my kids feel it they deserve treats and taking out im been honest its my family I need assistant with my home I just want to be happy agin and get up happy and get on top again I was always ok but family circumstances tore me down when I helped them out and all my finances and time helping them really tore me down and I have no where to go or ask if any1 can help me in any way I would appreciate it so much and thank you in advance for your help 

Iban IE50AIBK93537944752053

Email PM Find
Edit Delete Reply Quote Report

« 
Hi im asking if any1 can help me out as im in alot serious financial stress im a mother of 2 caught in a situation where I am now asking strangers for help due to family circumstances I am now really struggling to get back up on my feet im drained and so stressed I have no other way to get help as the banks are owed money credit union trying  take me to court all my bills are months behind I've no work and I feel like the more I try pay the deeper its getting I know there is people with real hard times and we all hit bottom some stage in life im here to ask as I have tried every angle for help and cant get any I just want to get my family up again getting outta all these bills and start again to do this I need to pay all them and that means money tbat I just don't have or can get I know people are reading this and I know you feel sure we all have problems but im been honest not going to come on here make up sad story and lie this is totally about me and my kids and what help I need to start again and if any1 can see this and just know im so deep in I know I cant get out without help or bills been gone I cant physically do it as my bills each week are still there and the 1s behind are left putting me in deeper and deeper if by any chance you can help me please I will be forever grateful ?  to you and I will pay it forward when im on my feet thank you very much in advance