Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Get Started - How to request a donation
As a single father to a four year old son, I know the importance of time management and finances. Always always always—rent, security, food and child care are my priorities.

I’m not here to ask for tips on time management (though, if you are a writer and have some, I will accept them with a very large smile   Big Grin ). Time management; arguably the hardest aspect of becoming a successful author. 

The reason I am here:
I have been without my writings for six months, as they are stored on iCloud (fortunately). My computer died on me awhile back, and I have been trying to save enough funds to replace it, and have been unsuccessful up to this point. Just when I think I am building, something comes up, the latest being an untimely vet bill. We love our cat, so naturally I could never think twice about spending more than I have saved up, on him. I feel fortunate that I make ends meet. I take good care of myself, my son, and our beloved pet. But unfortunately I haven’t any extra.

If there are any successful authors and/or warm, kind people out there who are willing to lend a helping hand, I would gladly accept any form of contribution towards obtaining a new laptop so I can continue to pursue my dream. I’m out of my element asking for help like this. I truly am. As I am sure most people here are. Bless all of you for even taking the time to come to a site like this, to read and to help from the warmest places of your hearts.

You are special people. The kind that this world needs more of.

God Bless.

PayPal.me/nextbigauthor

Messages In This Thread
Medical Expenses - by Acadius1983 - 06-09-2019, 10:16 PM
I need help tonight. - by debtfullyloaded - 08-04-2019, 02:39 AM
Student struggle with no support - by Mikezinan - 08-22-2019, 08:28 AM
RE: Get Started - How to request a donation - by nextbigauthor1 - 11-25-2019, 07:53 AM
Help with my rent and credit debt - by Ricktor87 - 10-07-2022, 01:18 PM
RE: Get Started - How to request a donation - by nomadbrand4 - 12-31-2022, 03:31 PM