Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Get Started - How to request a donation
Hi there. Thank you for your supports. If you are here to help someone I truly respect you and I call you a hero even if that person is not me!

I’m Mike. I live in Lethbridge a small city in Alberta, Canada. I moved here with no support but with a lot of hope for a better future. My goal is to be a doctor and help people with no medical attention because I love helping other people. I am a part time nurse in ICE here in Lethbridge and I help disabled people to be more independent and enjoy their life.

I work 20 hours a week but it is not enough to pay my bills and my university in the same time.

I don’t have a car so I walk about 5 miles every day to work and 2 miles to the university. I’m not complaining though!

I never had the chance to be with someone for real because I’m too scared. What is the point of love if you can’t even buy them an ice cream because you are on a budget?

I got a notice to end my tenancy for unpaid rent 2 weeks ago. I contacted my bank but they don’t help me and if I don’t pay my bills until the end of week, they are gonna kick me out. I’m not worried about myself that much because Nothing could stop me from achieving my dreams, I am worried about my cat which I adopted when he was sick and nobody wanted him. I know this is unbelievable but I am eating noodles and macaroni for a week now!

If you help me today after knowing about my story, I promise you a couple of things.

I will not quit until I achieve my goals. I will never hesitate to help people without mentioning you as their supporter. I will never disappoint you and I promise to pray for you every Saturday.

Thank you for reading this even if you are not donating.

Remember you can be someone’s hero today.
https://paypal.me/mikezinab

Messages In This Thread
Medical Expenses - by Acadius1983 - 06-09-2019, 10:16 PM
I need help tonight. - by debtfullyloaded - 08-04-2019, 02:39 AM
Student struggle with no support - by Mikezinan - 08-22-2019, 08:28 AM
Help with my rent and credit debt - by Ricktor87 - 10-07-2022, 01:18 PM
RE: Get Started - How to request a donation - by nomadbrand4 - 12-31-2022, 03:31 PM