Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Get Started - How to request a donation
Hello, I was receiving disability social assistance from new brunswick and when I received my disability from the federal government they cut me off everything. On top of that they want over 6000$ I received from the federal in retro for previous months. On top of that I have to travel out of province for medical care. They are asking for that 6000$ plus they cut me off the nb prescription plan that I was getting for free and left me having to buy some prescriptions out of pocket that I needed for my medical problems and closed my file when I told them I was approved by the federal.. Now I have no prescription insurance, no help from the province to go to Halifax for gas and hotel and have to pay out of pocket. So basically they are punishing me for being disabled. They basically ripped away everything I had from them and needed greatly. Can you help me out. Any donations would help me pay medical bill's and travel.

My PayPal link is: paypal.me/acadius1983

Messages In This Thread
Medical Expenses - by Acadius1983 - 06-09-2019, 10:16 PM
I need help tonight. - by debtfullyloaded - 08-04-2019, 02:39 AM
Student struggle with no support - by Mikezinan - 08-22-2019, 08:28 AM
Help with my rent and credit debt - by Ricktor87 - 10-07-2022, 01:18 PM
RE: Get Started - How to request a donation - by nomadbrand4 - 12-31-2022, 03:31 PM