Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single mother desperate for just a little extra help.
Unfortunately I am a single mother who is desperate for help. I do have a job and I work Monday through Friday outside in the heat all day. My hours got cut back and now that has put me in financial struggle. I always make sure that bills are paid first and then whatever is remaining is for purchasing what my daughter needs. These last couple of months have been extremely hard. All I'm asking is for a little extra help. I have repeatedly try to contact my child's father to get extra help but he doesn't seem to care or will completely ignore me pleas for help. School is about to start and she needs extra clothes and school supplies. If there is anyone that's willing to help or does donate, I'd be forever grateful. Honestly I'll probably cry lol. I'm not proud for having to beg but it's come to that point. My PayPal is @AmberMJones19.
Hello there,

I hope this finds you well. i'm Catherine and I was wondering if you’ve received help yet because i'm a philanthropist, i own an Fortune Foundation and i'm willing to help you . let me know if you still need help.
I'll await your response. I pray God be with you and your family. You can reach out to me at cathywilly001@gmail.com

Best Regards
Cathy❤️
This article is so deep but i have one thing that can make you headache this game Five Nights at Freddy's, it is so deep that it can make you scared. try it!