Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$65 for my car insurance, $25 for a registration fee
Oh I understand... Thank you for fillimg in the blank
Fortunately I have a good deal of knowledge and experience on the subject of scammers it would have seen through it but it is immeasurably awesome that you guys take care of your Forum members that way because I know from personal experience that lots of people do not know how to recognize this someone I know almost got scammed with the whole your Amazon account has been hacked you need to buy Us gift cards and read off the numbers to a scam she's almost 70 and was just barely stopped by her neighbor before she took off to the store so not only is it simply awesome that you guys do it to begin with but taking into consideration to context with which we are all in this forum in dire financial needs if someone were to be taken advantage of and that way it would be extremely terrible so from the bottom of my heart thank you for putting forth the effort to vet out Forum replies and also for responding to my question because it was eating me alive that I had missed an opportunity to get what I needed and be done with this issue LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: $65 for my car insurance, $25 for a registration fee - by FordPrefectJr - 12-09-2020, 04:38 AM