The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power washer destroying my car?
Hi

I have started going to a car wash my friend recommended it. She said they did a good job and wasn't expensive.

It have been going lately and they do a good job of washing my car. I have noticed the power washer is VERY powerful you can hear and see it is a VERY strong pressure.

I had noticed my alloy wheels were getting chipped (I don't know if that is the correct word to describe it) or perhaps corroded is a better term.

After the last car wash there is a bit of paint of my car and the alloys are worse looking now too.

The only thing I can put it down to is the car wash and the powerful power washer [Image: icon_sad.gif]

I don't think the workers will understand what I am saying if I go back because they don't speak much English...

Has this happened to anyone else at a car wash?

Is all power washers bad for your car? Or is it that this one seems VERY powerful?

I don't want my car destroyed any more. The alloys aren't great now and now there is a bit of paint of my car also :yuk::yuk:

Has anyone any advise?

Messages In This Thread
Power washer destroying my car? - by arko2 - 10-14-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Power washer destroying my car? - by Muller - 10-14-2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Power washer destroying my car? - by black55 - 10-16-2020, 12:14 PM