The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FACING FORECLOSURE!
My name is Joni and I am currently employed as a nurse. I experienced some financial difficulties last year in trying to help my dad who was diagnosed with lung cancer that has now put my home into foreclosure. Although I am capable of making the monthly mortgage payment now, the bank will only stop the foreclosure proceedings if I pay a reinstatement fee of $13,699. I do not have any of this money at this time. I have a 3 and 7 year old and this is our only residence. I have no one I can borrow this sum of money from and the bank will not give me a loan because the late payments have destroyed my credit. I have never had to ask anyone for financial help but I am desperate now because I do not want to lose my home. I just want to be able to look at my children and know that they will continue to have a roof over their head. I am emotionally drained from trying to find anyone to help with this situation. I have reached out to local nonprofits and churches and have had no luck. PLEASE, someone, help save my house. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can provide more information if needed as well. The payment could be made directly to the bank and not me if needed as well. PLEASE HELP!!!

Messages In This Thread
FACING FORECLOSURE! - by jonrogers8712 - 03-12-2020, 03:29 PM