The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knife attack victim please help me! Anything is very much appreciated!
Just over a year ago I was brutally sliced across the face with a knife in an unprovoked attack (just missing my eyes and throat) leaving me with nerve damage anxiety loss of feeling and courage, I also received a knife to the back of the head, all in all I have over sixty stitches on my face and ten staples in my head from surgery ,after the attack I lost my job and my my flat and all my savings, What's more I am now in debt and now a year down the line I am still spiralling as I have not fully recovered still (financially and mentally) I have applied for compensation many times but have been point blank refused, so I find myself begging for money, Please please make a donation to me anything will mean more than you think! I really just want to get my life back on track despite the lifelong after effects, thank you from oscar

Messages In This Thread
Knife attack victim please help me! Anything is very much appreciated! - by Donpea23 - 10-12-2019, 02:13 AM