Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IN CONSTANT AND PERMANENT PAIN. YOU CAN HELP CHANGE MY LIFE?!
im sorry i cant help you finiancially but I have a few tips. I have allways been in pain tring to find somehow a way fro me that would work to help my suffering. and I have a few tips. ok. I suffer from brain pain. one day I put rubbing alcholol on a rag and put it to my nose and noticed my pain became so far more horrible. but then I breathed up my rose the vapors and all a sudden I could handel the vapors and my brin pain started to become less intill finailly my pain was over. but the regular air would bring back the pain but then the vapors helped .. okay so that may work. beucase all spine is apart of the brain directly. and then here is one work out that may help you aswell. maybe not just try if works every once and awhile try. lay on your belly. and put your arms up in front of you and lift your legs up too. that may hurt but the muscles that are used may give you some blood vains in your back some space from spine to spine. and one more tip. is posture. if you stand aginst a wall. put your back to the wall and try to stand straight with your back straight. if you notice the arch is big . then keep every once and awhile trying that. intill you can stand against the wall and your back starts to become more straight to the wall with out the arch. sorry I can not pay you payal ive yet to receive any paypal myself what about you

Messages In This Thread
RE: IN CONSTANT AND PERMANENT PAIN. YOU CAN HELP CHANGE MY LIFE?! - by gregmacar - 11-05-2017, 02:21 AM