The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IN CONSTANT AND PERMANENT PAIN. YOU CAN HELP CHANGE MY LIFE?!
https://www.paypal.me/youcanchangemylife

Good Day To Everyone Reading This Urgent Plea For Assistance! 

A few years ago a terrible thing happened to me. I was diagnosed with a permanent and chronic medical condition called Arthritis Of The Spine after suffering worsening back pain for three years. I now suffer from constant pain of the spine making movement difficult and working for an income totally out of the question.I also suffer from severe depression due to the above and my backsliding circumstances and is also under medication for that. 

Positively diagnosed with chronic and permanent Arthritis of The Spine I am consequently under expensive medicine to keep the pain and inflammation under control. Due to the fact that I could not continue with my profession, I resigned from my career due to my situation and took early retirement. 

My retirement funds only cover for my basic needs as my medicine, accommodation and cost of living slurps up my entire income of less than $500 a month. There is no additional or extra funds to afford a medical aid, to save funds for a rainy day, to pay my credit card debts, to afford new clothing to be able to go to a dentist for a check up and urgent repairs to be done, perhaps getting a mobile/motorized wheel chair (usually a very expensive item.) 

There is also no additional funds for the nicer things in life like entertainment, perhaps a later model reliable car- I drive an old car of 1986-, cable television, holidays, week-ends away etc. 

I would like to mention that I am a bachelor due to fact that I looked after and is still looking after my elderly parents. I looked and cared for my sick mother until she passed away at the age of eighty and I am looking after my elderly father that will be turning 94 in 2018, THE LORD willing. 

I will sincerely appreciate any donation. It doesn't matter how small or how big you are willing to offer. Rest assured what you and others will donate will bring relief in one way or another to have a better living than JUST TO HAVE ENOUGH TO COME BY. Your donation will be used to afford the items mentioned above, pay for better food and healthy drinks, will help to pay my debts, help me to afford new and better clothes, will perhaps help me to replace my 1986 vehicle to something more recent and reliable, get a motorized wheel chair, get me a proper medical aid for other medical and dental costs and just make my life in general a bit more bearable,easier and happy.IN ACTUAL FACT : TO HELP ME BEAR MY PAINFUL CROSS NOT ALONE ANYMORE BUT LIKE FRIENDS IN NEED ARE FRIENDS IN DEED! 

May the Lord Bless you. YOU CAN MAKE A CHANGE IN MY LIFE TODAY! Thank you very very much in Anticipation for your sympathy, understanding, empathy and should you make any sort of donation. 

With Kind and Sincere Regards. 
GJR 

[Image: 59ad76ba16374.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
IN CONSTANT AND PERMANENT PAIN. YOU CAN HELP CHANGE MY LIFE?! - by GJR-YOU CAN CHANGE MY LIFE! - 09-06-2017, 08:07 AM