The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting Financial Assistance
Please help if you can. Otherwise, please keep us in your prayers.

My father suddenly lost his job without a pension due to his age, and we lost our primary source of income. After he lost his job, he fell ill and lost the physical strength to look for another job. My mother and I are trying to keep a roof over our heads and continue supporting my younger sister's education. However, we are struggling to find sustainable work at the moment, and the economy is worsening daily due to inflation, which is negatively affecting our expenses. I am trying to go abroad so that I can earn enough to support my family, but that also requires a substantial amount of money.

If you have any job opportunities that require a virtual assistant or a remote worker, please let me know via email. I am urgently seeking a stable source of income and will work diligently to earn it.

Right now, I am asking for any donation you can make to help my family and me. We are in a situation where even the smallest donation will make a huge difference. I have provided my cousin's PayPal account below, as PayPal is not available in Bangladesh, where I live. If you can afford to help, please send the donation to her account, which she can then transfer to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. 

Rezuana
[email=contact.rezuanachowdhury@gmail.com]contact.rezuanachowdhury@gmail.com[/email]
https://paypal.me/taniy455

Messages In This Thread
Requesting Financial Assistance - by rezuana - 06-04-2024, 08:12 PM