The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need $4000
My call center career went south due to offshoring, and unemployment was followed by two very serious injuries so I had a disabled parking permit for 5 years but did not qualify for disability.  And now housing costs 3X more, but my wages have gone down.  I have relocated twice for better job markets.  I can't afford to even rent a room since last August so I'm staying with Bio-mom, who is as abusive now as she was in childhood.  I am afraid to get a restraining order against her because then she would formally evict  me.  I don't have any evictions on my record.  I do all the housework here & have steadily paid $300/month while she "helps me".  She rages, averaging once per week and this week three times.  Shelters are unsafe per the police and hard to find.  Please donate $4,000 (or however much you can) to me so that I can get away from Bio-mom for 6 solid months while I put my wages in the credit union to be used 7 months from now when I have some reserves & can hopefully start supporting myself, as I have done since 1984.  Right now, I can't even afford AAA even though I'm a commuter!  I have an 18-year old longtime cat.  We both need to get out of this abusive place & into renting a room in someone's family home, as I did from 2012-2018 .  But I've got to get out of here - she locked me outside today without my keys, phone, benydryl, inhaler, glucose, brace, or water.  While I was getting ready to go to a funeral, which I did.  I've been in her condo since August & she can't take it anymore.  I've been doing care giving for a Christian agency since December, but I've only had a few meaningful paychecks, so I'm looking into working at adult family homes so that my income doesn't nose-dive when clients decease.  I'm glad you read this.  Please help me.  paypal.me/noreenlee.

Messages In This Thread
Need $4000 - by noreenlee - 04-25-2019, 07:54 AM
RE: Need $4000 - by noreenlee - 06-17-2023, 03:39 AM