Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down on my luck
Sad 
I really wish I wasn't writing this but I don't know what else to do , I'm a hardworking father and husband I usually have full time work to support myself and my family but I ended up with bad luck after a surgery and suffered from chronic pain , I took a few months off work trying to find a way to dull the pain so I could return as my job is a labour job, i was getting paid while off at the start but my doctor messed up my diagnosis and my insurance cut my pay off thankfully after some time I was returning to work at reduced hours (still no coverage for pay) but my first week back I fell and broke my collar bone and my shoulder and had to get surgery again and now I'm fighting with my insurance trying to get paid but it's a very slow process , I've lost over $10,000 in pay dealing with them, have taken out several loans and I'm still not garunteed any money until a full return to work which is going to take some time , I'm not asking for all the money I lost as I don't even want to ask but $1500 could really help out and possibly take me to my next chance at a pay cheque , I know it's a huge ask in these times but if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it as this is a very hard time for me https://www.paypal.me/trippylsco
I can repay you as soon as possible I'm just at a loss right now
Feel free to send me a pm if you want to know anything and can help me