Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm desperate
Hello generous people,

I am reaching out because I am desperate for money ASAP. My wife recently lost her job and while we have been able to make it by so far off of savings, things are looking bad. Within the past year, my wife and I had a baby girl and we bought a house. Things were going well and we were staying afloat even though our expenses went up after these two big life events, however, our mortgage was based on both of our incomes but now that we are down to one we are getting stretched very thin. We are reaching the point where if we pay our mortgage we may not be able to get groceries. My wife is actively looking for a new job so we can get our feet back under us a little, but so far she hasn't had much luck. I am just a 31 year old husband and father trying his best to give his family everything they need without losing our home, but circumstances are making things hard for me to do that so I am asking for help to anyone who is feeling generous. We just need enough to help cover our living costs for a while so we can once again start saving money and we can feel like we have our heads above water. Thank you in advance for anything you are willing to give. 

https://paypal.me/lemonlemon27?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US