Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Father of 6 in need!
For 18 years, my wife has been our family's primary financial provider. As a Registered Nurse, she earned enough to support us as I stayed at home and cared for our six children, due to our eldest daughter's disability. She was diagnosed with Level 3 autism spectrum disorder from a young age and has needed constant daily care. Along with caring for our daughter I’ve continued to homeschool two of our children after the pandemic. The Covid-19 pandemic caused an abrupt end to my wife's employment and our loss of steady income; though we tried, it has still been difficult to recoup what we have lost. We’ve been working hard to make up for our losses but the burden weighs heavily. The struggles we have faced we have faced with gratitude, if it weren’t for gratitude for the things we have our family would have caved under the countless setbacks over time. But, 2023 was a year of plague and crisis for our family.

In April of last year my wife had a sudden heart attack and was hospitalized with advanced stage congestive heart failure. Unfortunately, this means she is unable to return to work. With her new condition and having to adjust to her new way of living. It’s been difficult to keep up with life and find financial stability. In 2023 our family encountered seemingly endless difficulties and challenges. Yet even so, those struggles taught us to take nothing for granted and appreciate the things we have in life." My family prides itself in being able to maintain. But, 2024 has given us an endless amount of adversity that keeps adding onto itself. Our family's foundation now lies on a hope and a prayer. With bills adding up and shutoff notices continuing to make day to day life more difficult than yesterday's. Hope is starting to fade. Along with countless debt and bills. The breaking point become apparent when we found ourselves with the inability to pay to get our vehicle back from the mechanics. Life seems to have taken an abrupt nose dive and the financial burdens are becoming almost too heavy to bare. I'm ashamed to ask for help or handouts, but my family and I need a win. God bless you all. Anything helps.

Sincerely,
Tremaine Green

https://www.paypal.me/T2GREEN4U