Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,267
» Latest member: bufferlizard51
» Forum threads: 8,643
» Forum posts: 9,785

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: DevinUnarm
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 12,844
https://flseo.ru
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Artur33Cab
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
用戶反饋中,Salomon XT6系列在哪些方面得...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: qkpcmjwnpfkacm
5 hours ago
» Views: 15
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: carsonreed
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 180
Best antidepressant medic...
Last Post: Antonfet
10 hours ago
» Views: 16
Please, help me leave my ...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Batool
Yesterday, 03:37 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 3,744
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
Yesterday, 03:19 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 81
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
Yesterday, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,223
юридические услуги
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 12:08 PM
» Views: 25
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 138

Help Little Kids with Christmas
Posted by: youssjohn - 11-24-2016, 01:24 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, recently my family has been in debt and several families near me have been in debt as well. I am trying to raise money because many of these families have young children who don't understand the situation they are in. I am hoping to get money to pay for Christmas presents for these kids I am running a local toy drive in my town, but it does not seem to be working since I don't have any money to get it out there and fund it. I hope to get some money to help pay for these little children's presents. I hope to get the money before Black Friday since there will be some deals for toys and bundles. I don't ask for relatively much considering there are about 10-14 kids in our neighborhood, I hope to get around 600$. Please email me at jyoussef@hillers.org with any regards to this matter. Any donations will be greatly appreciated. God Bless.

Print this item

Help save my business
Posted by: AdHoc - 11-23-2016, 03:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, i wish i didn't have to make a thread here or ask for help like this, but it's reaching the point where i need to try anything i can.

Basically last year my grandmother passed away and left me a small amount of money and urged me to do something with it. I've struggled for a number of years with depression and not being employed, so i used the money to try to achieve a life long dream and open a tabletop gaming store.

What's tabletop gaming? Well it's everything that can be played with dice or cards essentially. More specifically it involves miniatures, model making and other creative activities.

I've tried my hardest to make it successful but i've struggled to get sales and to pay the bills for a little over a year now, and its reached the point where i need a few thousand pounds to keep afloat. I've literally not slept more than a couple of hours a night for the last few months worrying about the situation and wracking my brain for solutions.

Obviously i've looked into financing through the normal methods, i've asked banks for loans, applied for grants, you name it, but because my turnover isn't high enough yet, i'm constantly rejected and each time it feels like another deathknell for my dream.

I know that there are people on here in much worse positions than i am, and more than anything i wish i were in the position of offering them help, not asking for it myself.

But i have to try everything i can, if only to know that i did. So i'm making the request here. If you don't wish to donate, then could you please take a look at my store's website and if you're interested perhaps buy something? I know i'd prefer to make money that way than ask for donations.

My website is http://www.adhocgames.co.uk

Thank you for reading this far if you did.

Print this item

Need $100 in rent for my two year old daughter and I
Posted by: Lisa2016 - 11-22-2016, 09:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

It's myself and my two year old daughter and we are in a small room in a rooming house and I am in need of help with our rent that's due on Friday or else we will be evicted. Our rent is $100 and I have called several agencies and charities but they're out of funds and I don't want my two year old and I on the street because shelters in our area are all booked up and we don't have family members we can turn to so if someone can please help my daughter and I with the $100 needed so we don't have to be on the street come Friday, I don't want the money, it can go directly to my landlord but if someone can help, that would be the greatest gift for my daughter and I. If someone can help, please reply below or message me thanks.

Print this item

Sad Single Mother Will Be Homeless/ Need Investor or Donators Asap
Posted by: sarahjrogers74@gmail.com - 11-19-2016, 04:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single mother and I am weeks away from being homeless. I urgently need help. I have found a property that can allow myself and my children to have a home to live in.  I am currently looking for an investor. I have found a horse boarding business that is selling at a reasonable price and lack the credit to be granted a loan for the property. I believe this would be an excellent investment short and long term. If said investor will financially carry the loan, I would be willing to live on the property and work the business and property and build a quick return on the investment. I can of course within two years, pay off my half of the loan, so the investor will only owe their half. Or if preferred, investor can loan me the money and I will repay. With the profit of the business, the loan will be paid off very quickly. The property boards up to eighty horses, and they currently are charging three hundred and twenty five dollars a month per horse. That is an income of potentially twenty six thousand alone. The cost of feeding the horses is only one third of that. I also have several ideas to add income to the business for the property and horse boarding business to reach its full potential. I believe it can easily generate a monthly income between twenty six thousand and fifty thousand dollars. I am an honest hard working person and currently work horse properties for several of my clients. I am well aware the work that goes into the boarding of horses and dedication a thriving business demands. I am a single mother and highly motivated. I will live and work full time on the property and pay into the loan. This cuts the need to hire employees and any labor. I have two teen age sons who can work beside me. I estimate that it will take two years at the very most for the property to have paid itself off and bringing in a full profit. I know it may sound risky, but this is my dream property and business. I just need someone to take a chance with me. Thank you for reading this and I do hope you decide to jump in with me. I just need that once in a lifetime chance. If nothing else, I at least need donations for a first month's rent and deposit to move into a home. Thank you, My paypal link is paypal.me/SarahRoyalMaid

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Rainbow Help me give my beautiful kids a happy Christmas
Posted by: Shaz23 - 11-18-2016, 01:17 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm Hi I can't believe I'm doing this and never even thought sites like this existed but I believe I found it for a reason! So here it goes my name is Sharon! I've a degree in special effects make-up to/film! When I was studying in college my best friend my mother was diagnosed with MND. I planned on travelling the world   With my degree but instead moved home to care for my mother! I fell in love I never the mean time, had kids, took out a big home improvements loan and so on! Long story short ive finally managed to end my 9 year abusive relationship! I have lost my mam and two wonderful nanas also! My world has fallen apart! I feel it weren't for my kids I don't not know what id do! I love them so much but right now I can't afford a pair of shoes for the them let alone Christmas... I'm a couple grand in arrears with loan and have received a court order summons! I don't know what else to do! It's breaking my hheart not being able to provide for my kids bUT I have faith and believe it will change with your help! No donation is too small as every last penny will help! Please find it in your hearts to help me! You have no idea what you would be doing for me and my kids! The prospect of emerging from this financial situation is giving me butterflies because I want us to be happy and 1st thing is a little Christmas tree.. ?  MY PayPal link is PayPal li
Paypal.me/shaz23

Print this item

Exclamation Help make my daughter this christmas ????
Posted by: Angel88 - 11-18-2016, 11:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Heart Hi, i cant actually believe i am on here asking for help, as i am usually a very proud person but my sons happiness is at stake this christmas. I have seperated from his father and he refuses to help with money i am struggling on my own as i know alot of single parents are. The problem i am having is that i have no spare money after food and bills to get him any christmas presents. He hasnt wrote a list and never asks for much would be grateful for any help
Thank you from us both ?

Cheryl_D_No1@yahoo.com (mypaypal)

Print this item

Desperately needing help
Posted by: Maynard502 - 11-17-2016, 02:24 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

We've come into some hard times and we are asking for an angel with a little help. We are usually the type to help others in need and now it's us needing the help. I can't work due to my health issues as well as my son's, hence, why I stay home with him. We are needing help with some food and electric bill before it gets disconnected. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Print this item

overcoming financial hardship &homeless
Posted by: johnny cullum - 11-16-2016, 10:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need help to overcome being homeless and Iam in a wheelchair
due to amputation of right leg. i had a room but money ran out.
The shelter was no good ,I went to city for help ,theyhaven't found nothing
I need finances to get a hotel  ,or a big safe room until I can find  housing
Last 4 nites I slept on train  .Out of all of this experience I learned there
are many kindhearted and generous people in this world .God richly bless you.

Print this item

Heart I believe in the kindness of strangers
Posted by: Miraclesexist - 11-16-2016, 12:11 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

It is a very strange and overwhelming sense of pressure when you are writing a plea to change your life.
Not just my life but my sons life.

Financially my partner and I of 6 years have gotten ourselves into what seems to be an impossible situation, and I guess this is my last try at an attempt to remedy the situation before possible bankruptcy..

If it wasn't for my 6 months old son ( we call him Squish ) I wouldn't be so burdened with guilt at the idea of never being able to buy a home or a car,  but when I see him all I want to do is give him the opportunities we never did.

We are so blessed in so many ways, I know that. The stress of debt and the huge fees that are piling up from each owed amount is a mountain that seems impossible to climb.

I'm reaching out in the hopes that a stranger might have the compassion to give my family a hope at exiting the struggling situation we are in.

I truly believe in the kindness of strangers, I hope to one day be able to visit a site like this and in turn help another person with their financial difficulties.

To teach my son the circle of love, and to spread love wherever you can.

You are beautiful souls for even reading these pleas.

Please feel welcome to message me with anything.

Love for all humans, may our struggles bring light at the end.

Love Australian family of three xx

paypal.me/miraclefamily

Print this item

Veteran needs help with teeth.
Posted by: wolfhearth - 11-15-2016, 07:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Adam Allred and I was in the Army between 2010 and 2014 for 3 years and six months. I left with an honorable discharge, the extras six months were at the convenience of the government, not because I was kicked out or anything crazy like that. I have a loving fiance, a kid, 2 dogs, 4 cats, and a fish that depend upon me to survive and thrive. I work, on my own due to an injury that requires me to work at my own pace (aka slowly) as a blacksmith and a construction worker. I am also a full-time college student. For those whom it may matter (such as charity and non-profits) I am a 30 year old Caucasian male from North Carolina.

My issue here is my teeth.  In order for the Veteran's Affairs department to help me I would have to be considered 100% disabled and I am not. I receive free health care from the VA but cannot receive any help with my teeth. My teeth aren't really too bad looking from the front but the back teeth are all full of really bad cavities and abscesses that are causing me a tremendous amount of pain and health problems to the point of giving me issues with my heart. I bring in enough to provide a roof and food for my family, they definitely do not go without, but with no insurance or ability to get it and no government agencies willing to help me I must pay for the dental work out of pocket and I cannot even begin to afford the extra. I have tried getting loans to pay for it but my credit wont allow it due to the results of a divorce I went through while I was still in the Army. The ex ran up my credit cards. It is what it is. Regardless, it could take me a year or two to save up that much on the side right now and I am genuinely afraid that I may not have that long if I don't get these abscesses fixed soon. I will be selling a lot of my stuff to help cover the costs as well so please don't think I am just being a bum here. I don't expect that will make more than a $1000 to $1500 or so, however.

I am asking for donations to help me raise the roughly $4000 US (that I will need in addition to what I should make selling all my nice stuff) that I need to pay for the dental work to be done. Please if you can afford it, find it in yourself to help a fellow human in need out. Please. Karma works in positive ways too!

Below is a link to my paypal account where you can send your donations. Thank you so much for your help and understanding!

my email is wolfbjornson@gmail.com and I welcome questions or advice. Trolls will be ignored.

paypal.me/wolfhearth

Print this item